• Local and Wide Area Networks, client/server, Peer-to-Peer.
• PC and routing devices (Cisco, Linksys, D-link, etc).
• Interoffice connectivity. Leased line, dial-up, VPN, Terminal Services, Remote Desktops.
• Wireless networking with full security. 802.11b, 802.11g, routers, extenders, print servers, bluetooth, power over ethernet, etc
• Internet connectivity (56K, ISDN, T1, Cable modem, DSL etc).
• Protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, IPX (Novell), NAT, RIP, WEP, etc).
• Ethernet office wiring, expansion, reconfiguration (RJ48,RJ11,T1,Punchdown blocks, etc).
• Network resource setup, sharing, security.
• Samba and other open source solutions.
• Performance testing and optimization.
• Network design. Diagrams, schematics and documentation, IP addressing - public/private/NAT